Thursday, August 24, 2006

Now With Links to Really Smart Guys!

This blog will now be your entree into the world of people who think and speak more clearly than any of us. Please note the new category on the right.

I'm taking nominations for additions to this list. Who do you think should be there? I of course wield absolute Mosaic authority when it comes to what is finally included. The Blog is not a democracy you know...and remember, there is no Perfect Blog. But do please give me suggestions!

My first choice is Douglas Groothuis, a professor and author from Denver, who in this post regarding 911 and the war on terror demonstrates his qualifications for this important list.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I googled "smartest person in the world" and found this guy:
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~andrewdn/smartest/

Andrew Nierman. I thought for sure I was going to find Terry Dugan. There must be some mistake.

terryd said...

Andrew is pretty smart. I was stymied by the first test linked on his site. I'll have to join the list of "kinda dumb guys who smart off" when I add that later on. That one would include most of the blogging world wouldn't it?

By the way, don't be afraid to make serious nominations for the REALLY SMART GUYS category. I'm a benevolent, kind and gentle dictator on this blog and will use every suggestion I possibly can.

(REALLY SMART GUYS can be females...this is an inclusive space)

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.