Begin by learning the language. Here's a helpful glossary to get you started. Some of my favorites:
- Absolutes - A concept we must absolutely avoid.
- Atonement - Theory of divine child abuse that appeals to vampire Christians who want Jesus for his blood
- Authentic - Being one’s real, sinful, doubting self (and proud of it).
- Bible - A book through which subjective enlightenment comes to us as we live in community.
- Conversation - Equally confused people guessing what things might be “true” and guessing what “true” might mean.
- Criticism - 1. Something to which we must be radically open when given by non-Christians. 2. Something to which we must be absolutely closed when given by conservative Christians. 3. Something conservative Christians should accept from us.